Firstly, I want to clear up the misconception about breast enlargement exercises. Breast enlargement exercises will not increase your breast size because your breast tissues is mainly made out of fats, nerves, glands and your milk ducts so it’s impossible to increase breast tissues (ie fat) unless you gain weight and the fat is deposited into your breast tissues as well.
Breast enhancement exercises will however increase the chest muscles that lie underneath your breast tissues, thus giving you an appearance of bigger breasts. This perfect because it also strengthens your upper body and gives you a fantastic posture.
Below I have listed down various exercises that you can incorporate in your workout plan.
Exercise 1: Arm Circling Exercise
This exercise targets the most your muscles in your arm, chest and shoulder.
- In a circular motion turn both your arms together 8 counts and reverse circular motion 8 counts.
- This will help your breasts form a circle beneath your nipples.
- Repeat 3 to 4 times per session each day
- Gradually increase your petition after a week.
- Adjust the speed and the number of repetitions at the pace you feel comfortable with
Exercise 2: Palm Push
Push your palms in front of your breasts, hold 5 to 10 seconds and repeat as much as you can handle.
- Place your palm together, in front of your breasts.
- You may have your fingers pointing like as if you’re praying
- Push your hands against each other tightly exerting pressure
- Keep the pressure for five seconds.
- Slowly relax the pressure and repeat 3 times
Exercise 3: Knee Push Ups
- Kneel down, support your weight with both of your knees more or like a dog position.
- Plant both palms onto the floor
- Ensure that your both is straight and relax not rigid
- Push your body down and up from your chest and biceps
- Do 10 pushups and rest for 30 seconds
- Repeat 3 times and gradually increase to more reps as you get stronger.
Exercises 4: Bench Press
- Lie down on your back on a bench and hold 2 dumbbells at chest level along your body, palms facing each other.
- Raise the dumbbells straight up until your elbows are close to being locked and lower them back slowly after a short pause.
- Breathe out when raising the dumbbells and breathe in when lowering them back.
As stated before these breast exercises may not actually increase your breast tissue but they will add a layer of muscle underneath your breast tissue to create the illusion of bigger breasts. To target your breast tissues directly without the use of exercises or pills, you may want to consider incorporating the breast serum called Brestrogen into your breast enhancement exercises routines.